Wednesday, July 29, 2009

JAY-Z SPEAKS ON THE GAME

jay-z the game Pictures, Images and Photos

Speaking with radio personality Big Boy, Jay attempted to explain why The Game has been reacting negatively towards him despite not being dissed.

"I think he's been posturing for this thing for a while," Jay explained. "I guess he just took the fact that I said I'm not talking about him which is not a diss at all. I figured that was his opportunity, he's going on tour and he's promoting, or buzz or marketing or however people feel they need attention these days. So it's no real problems behind it, it's no real challenge behind it. With the Nas thing, that was a real thing, it wasn't done because of any marketing or anything like that. I typically let those types of things slide but you know, I could wake up tomorrow and just really go right in." (Big Boy's Neighborhood)

1 comment:

C. said...

http://live-yung-die-rich.blogspot.com/

check out my blog.... i got the hottest blog on the blog.. spread love its the brooklyn way... p.s. game is wack..