Wednesday, July 15, 2009

50 Cent To Take On Jay-Z in September 11th Soundscan Battle

Jay Z and 50 Cent Pictures, Images and Photos

50 Cent is reportedly set to release his new album Before I Self Destruct on the same day as Jay-Z's highly anticipated Blueprint 3.

If reports are accurate, the Roc Nation President can expect a future SoundScan ambush from fellow East Coast rapper, 50 Cent. According to reports, Fif plans to drop his fourth album Before I Self Destruct on the same day as Jay's highly anticipated Blueprint 3.

"Yeah, pretty much [it's done]," Jay revealed. "You know I still tweak it. I made 'PSA' was the last record I made on The Black Album and 'Give It To Me' was the last record I made on Dynasty. So, I'm always open to recording new records. It's pretty much done, it could go out the door right now. September 11th, the first date, it's the anniversary of the original one, of course it's a tragedy as well so we're going to be doing a lot of great things with charities and everything." (Hot 107.9)

No comments: