Friday, August 21, 2009

OMARION IS KICKED OUT OF YOUNG MONEY

my babe Pictures, Images and Photos

Looks like bad news for ol' Omari! Seems like somebody has leaked a new song with Wayne and Omarion and forced somebody to "out" his real status. This is what I got in my inbox. The song is called "I Get It In" and it features both dudes, but Mack Maine sent out a blast that set the record straight. He said, "ATTN: Omarion is no longer Young Money...the song day leaked ft. Wayne is not official..good luck 2 him in his future endeavors..no further comments." Now, this is what I am curious about...did Bow Wow joining result in O getting the boot. I can't recall fully, but didn't they have some sort of beef?


Anyway, here is the odd side of it. My homey J Smooth saw Wayne and the crew at the recent stop (I think Los Angeles). He said they brought Omari out on stage and even introduced him as the latest member of Young Money. Man, they went so far as to let him do a Michael Jackson dedication with a MOONWALK. AND, now...he's no longer on. I smell a rat!

No comments: