Friday, September 2, 2011

MMG'S MEEK MILL IS AMPED THAT 'T.I. BACK', "[I'LL] HAVE HIM GET OUT TO THE HOTTEST SONG OF THE YEAR"



If I hold the 'I'ma Boss' remix long enough I might throw Tip on that, have him get out to the hottest song of the year," Meek said in an interview. "He ain't have no problem looking out for me and I don't have no problem doing it for him." In 2008, rumors sprung up that T.I. had signed Meek to his label Grand Hustle, but the co-sign never amounted to an ink stain. Although it's unclear as to why the deal never materialized, Meek says he still salutes the Atlanta giant. "I talked to Tip even when I was with Maybach, he already know my mind frame because me and Tip ended up becoming good friends later on down the line just hanging out with each other." (VIBE)

No comments: