Saturday, July 3, 2010

RICK ROSS ( INTERVIEW)

Rick Ross Pictures, Images and Photos

Is is not inconcievable that Rick Ross may change his name, especially how much he's using Ricky Rosay, but here is what he told AllHipHop a few days ago.

AllHipHop.com: I heard there’s a rumor that you’re changing your name to Ricky Rozay?

Rick Ross: Naw….that ‘s my twitter name, so hit me up on twitter @RickyRozay. I just got on Twitter so shout out to all my followers.

AllHipHop.com: Speaking of name changes, is the whole situation with Freeway Ricky Ross posing a problem with you?

Rick Ross: Naw…we just gonna let the people deal with that. It’s like owning a restaurant, your gonna have a few slip and falls. You get lawsuits, you deal with them, and get them out your way…sometimes you loose.

No comments: