Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jim Jones On Dipset's Place In History, "We're One Of The Last Of The Mohicans For Harlem"

MY FUTURE JIM JONES Pictures, Images and Photos

"This is hustling music. I just remember the days when n*ggas used to love to hustle. What we did as Diplomats, as a whole, me, Cam, Juelz, Freekey, we're one of the last of the Mohicans for Harlem, upholding that thing," Jones said in an interview. "We bring a lot to the table as far as the fame and the history as of recent and in the last decade. That's 'us' up there, holla at us. We got equal share to that, we feel like we harder when it comes to the streets, you don't see too much of us often. So get a good look at us like I've been saying. [laughs] Life is a hustle to me, I'm a hustler, man. Hustle is just about getting money man. It doesn't matter what it is that you're hustling. I'm going for mines. Right now I've been doing music. I've been doing entertainment."

"i really liked Loon btw.... he needs to come back," Joey wrote early Tuesday (February 23) morning. "& call me crazy, but Juelz [Santana], Jimmy [Jones] & Cam can bring New York back... I really believe that. The lox back on a major could bring NY back too.... A Rae & Ghost album... More $ behind Kiss... i'm tellin y'all, i know how 2 fix this sh*t !"

"Yeah definitely, that's little bro right there," Jones said referring to Juelz Santana. "It's still Dipset for life above what anybody thinks. Shout-outs to Cam also but everybody got their own thing that they're doing. We moving in one accord though, you'd be surprise at what's gonna happen this year. We might knock the socks off the industry. Dipset, b*tch. That's all I got to say."

No comments: